Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD: Student
Services

·         School Menus
·         Athletics (CIF)
·         Beyond the Bell
·         Before School Program
·         After School Program
·         Musical and Arts Partnerships
·         Transportation
·         Internship Opportunities
·         Student Health & Human Services
·         LGBTQ
·         School Safety

·         Code of Conduct with Students

These services benefit students by giving them opportunities to go to school and help them graduate. There goals include trying to achieve 100 percent graduation, proficiency for all,
perfect attendance, parent and community engagement as well as good safety. In my opinion LAUSD does a good job in some things like promoting parent and community engagement but should work in other things such as having perfect attendance.
The services I would use are the athletic program. I love playing sports especially soccer so it benefits me by giving me a chance to play what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment