Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part 1
My showcase last Thursday was good but we could of done way better in my opinion. My group consisted on five people, Ana, Jose, Abel, Diego and myself. One of the problems was that we changed the topic to many times and ended up with the one we had at first. We ended up having to do most of the work in like three days. Another problem was that so of the members were not doing their work on time. That made me do more work than what I actually had to do. The last problem was that my teammates and I never got together to edit the power point or do anything that was left to do outside of class. Instead we will just text to send the thing we needed. The day of the showcase I knew it was going to be a mess! But I honestly think my teammates presented what part they did really good and at the end it was not as bad as I thought I will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment