Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part 2
A.
I enjoyed learning about the different types of medical researcher. I also liked how this class was different from other classes I have. What I really did not like is the fact that we did the same lesson plan each day.
b. A suggestion I would give is to try the change the lesson plans once in a while because after doing the same thing every day gets boring for some people.
c.
 I really did try my best in this class. I did all my work and tried to be here every day.
d.
I would read my 100+ goals once in a while but not every day. I would get busy with other classes and forget about the book sometimes.
e.
I would say I am committed to being a CTR person when I have to be. But there is times where even if you do the right thing it is not best thing to do.
f.
What I promise my body and mind is that no matter what never give up until I become what I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment